Want to create a film about your parent or grandparent?
Packages from $2,499
Legacy film packages
With the following packages our award-winning filmmakers produce a cinematic documentary about a member of your family. We learn about their life, conduct an in-depth interview and craft an engaging film with photos, music and more.
- A vivid portrait of your loved one focusing on the aspects of life most important to them.
- – Film duration: 10 minutes
- – Filmed interview duration: 1 hour
- – 1 USB keepsake pack
Life story20-min film
- A timeless celebration of your loved one’s life and legacy, capturing their most treasured stories and memories.
- – Film duration: 20 minutes
- – Filmed interview duration: 2 hours
- – 2 USB keepsake packs
Shared story30-min film: Couples' package
- The interweaving of two life stories and a celebration of a special relationship.
- – Film duration: 30 minutes
- – Filmed interview duration: 2 hours per couple
- – 2 USB keepsake packs
Bio doc40-min film
- Biographical documentary. A thorough record of your family history, chronicling your loved one’s life and achievements.
- – Film duration: 40 minutes
- – Filmed interview duration: 3 hours
- – 3 USB keepsake packs
All packages include:
High definition video
Interviews filmed with multiple HD broadcast-quality cameras
Sensitive, thoughtful interviews
Interviews conducted by highly experienced documentary filmmakers using question devised with the input of your family
Interviews are crafted into captivating films by professional editors
Family photos and home movies
Your family photos and home movies can be included to bring the stories to life.
Soundtrack carefully selected to match the film’s tone
We invite you to review the film and request any changes
Finished film delivered to families in high definition on a custom made USB drive to share and view on TVs, computers and other devices
Online version provided, either for public sharing or private sharing amongst family and friends
In addition to an in-depth interview we can film and incorporate extra scenes of your loved one. Whether it’s a tour of the garden or a special occasion, visuals can bring some extra magic to the film and help capture precious memories. Ask us for a quote.
As well as interviewing your loved one we can capture stories from their friends and family to include in the film. Ask us for a quote.
In addition to the completed film we can provide an edited version of the full interview, with interview questions incorporated as text. Ask us for a quote.
Sometimes families decide to “crowd fund” the film about their loved one – that is, share the cost amongst the extended family nextwork who will all share and cherish the film. Please ask us if you’d like some tips on how to do this.
Aged care providers
If you’re from an aged care provider and would like to discuss how Heirloom Films can work with you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an enquiry
0438 297 552
Fill out the form
Personal history films make a unique and treasured gift for a special occasion. Whether it’s your parents’ wedding anniversary or your spouse’s birthday, speak to us about how we can have a film (or a gift voucher) ready for the celebration.